Vaccine & Infectious Disease Clinical Trials
As a result of developing vast and deep operational expertise in conducting vaccines and infectious disease trials, we understand the unique challenges associated with vaccine development and take your objectives to heart. The Linical team works tirelessly as an extension of your team to optimize the timeline, conduct, budget, and quality of your vaccine trial as if your compound was our own product.
Linical's vaccine experience and success has been recognized and honored as Best Vaccine CRO across multiple years at the World Vaccine Congress. Put that expertise and experience to work for you by entrusting Linical to lead all aspects of your infectious disease and vaccine trial through our highly-coordinated, accelerated, and cost-effective approach.
What we bring to the table
- Proven experience across vaccine types – Seasonal flu, H1N1, H5N1, H9N2, H7N9, Anthrax, Ebola, COVID-19, Smallpox, Meningitis, Herpes Zoster, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, TDAP, and Typhoid
- Familiarity with all routes of administration – Oral (pill/liquid), patch, electroporation, intramuscular, intradermal, microneedle, transdermal, and intranasal
- Proven experience across populations: Adult, pediatric, elderly, niche, at risk, and therapeutic populations (e.g., oncology and hepatitis)
- Expertise in infectious disease outbreaks, including the Ebola outbreak in 2014-2016 and COVID-19 in 2020
- Preferred site network relationships – Linical is able to leverage extensive and long-standing preferred relationships with a strong network of key opinion leaders and proven, high-performing sites.
- Specialized knowledge of operational development and patient recruitment (using Linical's Subject Pooling methodology) to position your development strategy and protocol for success.
- Proven experience in government contracts: Linical has successfully collaborated with Sponsors to secure funding from US government agencies (e.g., BARDA, NIH, etc.) for vaccine development. Our experience is well known to these organizations, and our team is able to leverage our experience to advance your pursuit of these contracts to benefit your organization.